I'm back from my blogging hiatus
9:57 AM | Author: Jolena
It's been a busy few weeks, seeing that the wedding is in 5 days!!!! I'm just a tad excited, if you can't tell. :) Lots has happened since we got back from Christmas in Las Vegas.

Bill and I moved into our new apartment. Well, we moved me and all our stuff in, and he sleeps at his brother's house a few blocks away, but only for one more week. Yay! It is so nice to have our own place! Married housing is a lot less hectic and crazy than single student housing, and I'm loving the change. Here's a picture of Bill in our living room this morning about to leave. He's going to love that I posted this. :)




Last night Bill and I, with the helpful mentoring of my super cute old roommate Becky, created a wedding cake out of a foam mold for our wedding on Saturday. So much fun! Since cakes run upwards of $300, we decided we'd do a fake cake and then have a little one to cut. We finished 2 of the three layers and it looks awesome! See for yourself.


It's going to have red and silver ribbon and flowers on it at the reception, so it'll be even better this weekend. Fun times!
|
This entry was posted on 9:57 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

4 comments:

On January 12, 2009 at 3:11 PM , Alyssa said...

that looks amazing!

 
On January 12, 2009 at 4:34 PM , Bill said...

I do love that you posted me brushing my teeth. Now all the world will know that I value oral hygiene!!

 
On January 12, 2009 at 4:56 PM , Jolena said...

I just wanted to show off my hot fiance, brushing your teeth or not. :)

 
On January 20, 2009 at 11:51 AM , bekahjr said...

It does look beautiful! I'm so excited to see pictures from your wedding! I bet you were GORGEOUS!It's been fun having your announcement on our fridge!