10 Amazing Memories
12:48 PM | Author: Jolena
My friend Alyssa posted on her blog the 10 Happiest Moments of Her Life. I really like the idea, but want to modify it a little, to 10 Amazing Memories in my life. I don't know that I could pick the happiest moments in my life. I have been blessed in far too many ways to pick just 10, however, I have had some great experiences, and they're fun to remember. I'm excited for all the years ahead to create 10 or 100 or 1000 more. Good memories really do make life more fulfilling. Here's some that I can think of:

1. Summers in Washington at The Homeplace (my grandparent's house)
2. Playing tennis and volleyball in high school

3. My best friend Kirsten4. Teaching English in Russia for 2 semesters
|
This entry was posted on 12:48 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

On September 24, 2008 at 7:17 PM , Kirst said...

I made number 3 on your list, wow. We had lots of fun and many memoriable experiences together, and can I say you are amazing. I love you!