and 5 more things...
5:14 PM | Author: Jolena
Blogger is dumb and only lets me post 5 pictures at a time, so here's my other 5 things:

5. Working at Philmont Scout Ranch as a COPE Instructor

6. Playing Program Director a Camp Kern BSA camp in California
7. Winning my age division at the Top of Utah Marathon

8. Graduating from BYU, twice :)

9. Running the Boston Marathon
|
This entry was posted on 5:14 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

4 comments:

On September 3, 2008 at 6:48 PM , Anonymous said...

If you let those five load, then you can press the picture button and load five more, and five more, and so on. Cute pictures! These are some amazimg memories, I'm sure!

 
On September 5, 2008 at 6:15 PM , Alyssa said...

so fun! I'm glad you did it too. What do you mean you graduated from BYU twice?

 
On September 24, 2008 at 7:18 PM , Kirst said...

Fun memories! I'm still waiting for #10. :)

 
On October 3, 2008 at 7:57 AM , Jolena said...

I planned to graduate in December 2005, so I walked in August and was all ready to finish, then decided to go to Russia instead for the semester. So I came back afterwards and took one more semester of classes, then graduated for real in April. I actually went to Convocation again because I didn't really enjoy it in August, and it was way better the second time. :)