I love to dance!
9:11 AM | Author: Jolena
While I was at BYU I took a bunch of ballroom dance classes. I loved them! I don't know what it is about dancing, but I just love it. Since I've graduated I haven't danced very much, but every once in awhile I get the chance to go dancing and it is always so much fun. Way back at the beginning of the year I went on a couple dates with this guy who was the best partner I've ever danced with. I've danced with guys that have better skills than him, but he and I just danced better together than I ever have with anyone else and it was like magic was happening every time we stepped out on the dance floor. I was pretty sure it was love at first dance. It was fantastic for the 2 dancing dates it lasted. lol. The experience got the dancing itch started again for me.

Well, my cute boyfriend was ever so accommodating to take a social dance class at BYU this semester. I've had my fingers crossed for months hoping that he'd get addicted like I did and want to keep dancing, particularly with me. Last night was the first time we've really danced together since our first date in February, and it was amazing! He has a foxtrot test next week, so I was helping him practice, and it was so much fun for the few minutes we got to dance. I don't know if he's as addicted as I am, but I definitely think the potential is there. :) Yay for dancing with the love of my life!
|
This entry was posted on 9:11 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

2 comments:

On September 22, 2008 at 9:17 PM , Bill said...

its a good thing i'm not the jealous type...i'm just kidding. i really do like to dance especially with you jolena! plus i think we dance abnormally well together so you just know its meant to be. ;)

 
On September 24, 2008 at 6:56 PM , Ashley Harris said...

So fun! I haven't done any social dancing since Ricks, but I love it. Scott just doesn't or can't dance. Either way. Oh well, so goes life. At least he can remodel a house, right?