Goal: to be just whelmed
12:46 PM | Author: Jolena
I have so many things going on in my life at the moment. I think I'm juggling at least 5 different huge things in my life at the moment that have big looming deadlines in the next 3 months or so. Bill and I were scheduling some things we want to get done in the next couple weeks and it completely blew me away how much of our time is already booked for weeks in advance. I have a very strong desire to cut work out of my life so I can get everything else done. Anyone have any ideas how I can continue to finance my life if I do that? :) I told him I was feeling very overwhelmed last night with all the things that need to be done in the next few months, and his comment was, "Well, what can we do to get you just to feel whelmed?" I thought it was hilarious! Sorry, honey, I don't think it's going to happen, but I'm glad you're thinking of me!
|
This entry was posted on 12:46 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

On October 1, 2008 at 6:56 AM , Tori said...

Solutions:
3 hours of sleep/night
Only eat Gogurt and Jamba
Girls camp-esque braids
Mint gum instead of brushing teeth
Take showers with your clothes on instead of doing laundry
Install a treadmill in your office at work for exercising
Listen to the scriptures on your iPod

But whatever you do, don't stop blogging!