The finished product
3:27 PM | Author: Jolena
So like I said in my last post, Bill's dad is a dentist and when we went down to Las Vegas this weekend, he fixed my tooth that never grew in all the way in my front four teeth. I have all of one picture that's sort of close enough to see the difference if you know what you're looking for. It looks pretty sweet in person even if you can't see it here. I'm happy about it. :)

And yes, apparently we have issues keeping our eyes open.
|
This entry was posted on 3:27 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

4 comments:

On November 3, 2008 at 3:56 PM , Bill said...

oh sure use the one with my eyes closed! thanks a lot. ;)

 
On November 3, 2008 at 6:55 PM , Kelly & Tasha said...

Very nice! I can't wait to see it in person.

 
On November 3, 2008 at 8:13 PM , Jolena said...

But it was the best picture, Bill! You still look hot!

 
On November 4, 2008 at 4:24 PM , Tori said...

Looks great! If I hadn't known what to look for I would have noticed briefly that your smile looked different but I wouldn' have been able to quite tell why.