Good Week for Wedding Plans
10:30 AM | Author: Jolena
This is shaping up to be a great week for completing wedding plans. I should have my Colorado and Utah reception locations finalized this week. I'm picking up my dress from the lady that did my alterations this afternoon. My ring is supposed to be done tomorrow, finally. We've gotten a significant number of our addresses found, made into labels, and put on envelopes. We got our engagement pictures on Saturday, so we should get the photos back this week and be able to work on finishing our announcements. It feels nice to be completing things.
|
This entry was posted on 10:30 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

3 comments:

On November 11, 2008 at 7:48 PM , Anonymous said...

Good job! I'm impressed at how quickly you're getting ready. (You must really like Bill)

 
On November 12, 2008 at 2:47 PM , Leslie said...

So exciting. Soon you'll be done with everything and wondering why the wedding day can't come any sooner... :)

 
On November 12, 2008 at 5:59 PM , Bill said...

All I have to say to you is, "Muhahahahahahahahahahahah." I will leave you to draw your on conclusions.