New Boots and Alterations Woes
9:51 AM | Author: Jolena
I've wanted black dress boots for like 5 years and have never found a pair I liked enough to buy. Yesterday I decided now was the time and I was finally going to buy a pair. This is what I ended up with and I love them!


On an unrelated note, I got a smashing deal on my wedding dress a couple months ago and was so excited about it. I just got back from the place that's doing my alterations and that great deal just flew out the window with the updated quote I received. Although the dress looked simple enough to alter when I bought it, such has not proven to be the case. It's a good thing it's going to look perfect because I'm definitely paying for it!

I've decided I hate the part of wedding planning where you have to fit everything you need to buy into the budget you have. It'll be fine once it's all done and I have everything paid for and ready, but it stresses me out in the process!
|
This entry was posted on 9:51 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

2 comments:

On November 7, 2008 at 7:55 PM , Tori said...

Cute! I like boots a lot. That's sad about your dress, but hey, it will be worth it, right?

 
On November 9, 2008 at 5:44 AM , Jenny said...

I agree, wedding planning can be so stressful! I was very glad when I was done with it. Good luck with everything.