Two Fun Things
8:18 PM | Author: Jolena
I got two very fun things this weekend:

1. My wedding shoes
2. A new purse, courtesy of my soon-to-be father-in-law.

I'm so excited about both of them!!!

Have I mentioned that I love my almost in-laws? Yeah, I do. They are so fun and so caring and just wonderful in every way shape and form. I'm feeling particularly blessed to marry into the Ashman family. They really are great people and I am excited about the future. It's going to be great!
|
This entry was posted on 8:18 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

On November 4, 2008 at 4:24 PM , Tori said...

Way cute shoes! And that is a very very nice purse. I'm glad you had fun! I like my in-laws too. :]