the big test is coming...
8:04 AM | Author: Jolena
I'm taking the GRE on Saturday afternoon. Wish me luck! I've been studying my heart out of late, but it really comes down to what test I actually get when I take it this Saturday. Some of my practice tests I've done really well on and others just haven't turned out so nicely. I have far too many other things to do in the next few months to take it again, not to mention the exorbitant fee for the test, so I REALLY want to only take it once.

This test has been probably a year and a half in the coming. I remember when I first graduated from BYU, I had dreams to work for a year and be back in grad school the next Fall. 2 1/2 years later I'm just now taking the GRE and will apply for my program after that. It's funny how life takes different twists and turns than we expect. I am in a much better position to be going back to school next Fall if this all falls into like I hope than I would have been if I had gone last year or even this year. I have a better idea what I want to do, or at least a lot of experience in things I don't care for too much, so I know what to steer clear of. :) Potentially I might even be able to pay for it now, although that's still a big if.

All I can say now is, bring on the test! I'm as ready as I'm going to be, so let's have at it! If it goes as I'm hoping, then that will be one HUGE check mark off my ever-growing list of very important things to do in the next few months. Yay!!!
|
This entry was posted on 8:04 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

4 comments:

On October 1, 2008 at 4:48 PM , Kelly & Tasha said...

Congrats that it is finally here. Katie took it last Saturday. I'm sure you will do great! May the "force" be with you!!!! love ya!

 
On October 2, 2008 at 6:43 AM , Tori said...

Good luck!

 
On October 2, 2008 at 4:15 PM , Pretty Mahana said...

Good luck. One reason I haven't gone to grad school: GRE. So, good for you and I wish you the best!

 
On October 2, 2008 at 11:01 PM , Alyssa said...

good luck! you'll do great.