Grad school apps, here I come!
9:07 AM | Author: Jolena
I took the GRE on Saturday. I'm so glad to be finished! The test went fantastically well. I got a better score on both parts than I've gotten on any of my practice tests, so I'm so excited! I've been looking to take this test for probably 18 months. It had gotten to the point that I never thought I was actually going to get it done, so to finally be able to check it off my list is pretty much the most amazing feeling ever. :) Now it's time to actually start my grad school applications. Woohoo! I seriously thought I'd be in grad school the year after I finished my undergrad. Yeah, that was 2 1/2 years ago. Now's a much better time, that's for sure. I'm so jazzed about it all!
|
This entry was posted on 9:07 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

3 comments:

On October 7, 2008 at 7:00 PM , Alyssa said...

awesome Jolena! That's exciting!

 
On October 13, 2008 at 7:59 PM , J+S said...

Well, hello there, stranger. So, ummm...when are you posting your news? :)

 
On October 13, 2008 at 9:43 PM , Jolena said...

when I have something sparkly and a fun story to share. :)