I guess we don't need to buy one
12:59 PM | Author: Jolena
My wedding ring is currently in process of being made. Well, almost. It'll start being made this week hopefully. In the meantime, I have a $5 band from Kohl's that happens to be rather pretty. I was at the grocery store today and the cashier complemented me on how beautiful my ring is. I thanked her for the complement and just smiled to myself. I guess we don't need to get expensive, gorgeous ring anymore, Bill. Apparently Kohl's has it won with their $5 special. :)
|
This entry was posted on 12:59 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

4 comments:

On October 21, 2008 at 2:21 PM , Darren Johnson Family said...

you little stinker! I didn't know you were getting married. Congratulations!

 
On October 22, 2008 at 8:09 AM , Jolena said...

Thanks! We just got engaged, so you're not too out of the loop. :)

 
On October 23, 2008 at 7:54 AM , Natalie said...

Ha! This is funny. Like when I pulled my 99 cent ring out and asked Merry if I should wear it to church (as a joke) and she thought Philip had actually proposed the night before!

Very funny story. When you do get the real thing, I want to see!

 
On October 25, 2008 at 6:38 PM , Leslie said...

So glad to know that you have a blog and I can stalk you now! :)

I have a sister-in-law that has a wedding band from Wal-mart. She says they saved thousands of dollars and nobody knows the difference! Can't wait to see pictures of the real thing!