It's Official :)
10:10 PM | Author: Jolena
We're engaged! We went hiking tonight and ended up on the top of a peak overlooking Provo and watched the sunset. It was beautiful! The hike was made even better when Bill got down on one knee and proposed. Yay for getting married! We've been making plans for a few weeks, but now it's all official. January 17th is the date in the Salt Lake Temple. We're super excited.

The ring is in process still. I'll definitely post pictures when he gives it to me. I did get my wedding dress today. I'm so excited about that! I'd post pictures, but then Bill would see it, and that's just not going to work. :) I guess you'll just have to come to our reception to see it. Fun times!
|
This entry was posted on 10:10 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

7 comments:

On October 19, 2008 at 4:59 AM , Jodie said...

Hooray! A big hearty congratulations from us!

 
On October 19, 2008 at 11:43 AM , Joe and Mariah Craig said...

Congrats Jolena!!! I'm super happy for you!! :o)

 
On October 19, 2008 at 5:13 PM , J+S said...

Awwww, congratulations.

 
On October 19, 2008 at 9:44 PM , Tori said...

What!!! You're ENGAGED! And you never even told me?!!! I am so offended and this could be the end of our sisterhood.

P.S. The dress is gorgeous, and I can't wait to see the ring. :]

 
On October 20, 2008 at 6:46 AM , lizzie said...

Awesome! Congrats from us as well.

 
On October 20, 2008 at 12:10 PM , Ashley Harris said...

Congrats to you Jolena!! If we can make it we will.

 
On October 25, 2008 at 8:22 PM , bekahjr said...

Yay! I'm so happy for you! Being married is the BEST! Beau and I dated for 10 months before he proposed, and then we were engaged for 3 months, which I thought was perfect! it is about like you two! We definitely want an announcement! We just moved to Louisiana and don't have an address just yet, but I'll let you know!