I love the temple!
9:37 PM | Author: Jolena
I have been an ordinance worker at the Provo Temple since last May, but I took the last 3 months off to study for the GRE and generally just deal with life better. Today was my first day back and it was so amazing! I felt the Spirit so strongly as it re-witnessed to me the truthfulness of the gospel and the power and joy that comes from the temple covenants. It was wonderful! It has been quite a trying last 3-6 months for me, so this is a truly a joy to be back on top of things, feeling the Spirit and loving life and this world and the gospel. Yay!!!
|
This entry was posted on 9:37 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

2 comments:

On October 2, 2008 at 10:59 PM , Alyssa said...

Whoa Jolena, I just finished my blog and decided to look at my friends' afterwards. We have the exact same blog with the exact same title. That's a little freaky. We were meant to be friends! : )

 
On October 3, 2008 at 7:54 AM , Jolena said...

Yay for randomly working together! You know, I was at the temple again last night too. I would have been cool if we'd run into each other there. Fun times!